June 7, 2010

reason

Do I need reason to be silly? Do I need reason to smile? Do I need reason to be happy for a second or two? Do I need the reason?

Do I need reason for you? Do I need reason to feel grateful for your presence in my life? Do I need reason to justify the frequency of your presence in my mind? Do I need the reason?

Do I need reason to feel comfortable to be with you? Do I need reason why I like to spend my time with you? Do I need reason why I want to spend my time with you? Do I need the reason?

Do I need the reason for you? You, yes you, the one who’s blowing my mind, slowly but sure, like warm spring winds which leave nice scent there for me. And before I realize it, the scent is already there in my mind, the scent is getting stronger everyday.

And believe me, it’s not because I can be with you. It’s not because I need you. It’s not because I want to be with you. It’s not because some stupid cheesy reason.

It’s because of you. Because it’s you. Believe me.

So, do I need reason at all? No, for now I don’t think I need any reason at all.

2 comments:

amadea said...

i wonder who is "you" :) but i guess u're right, we dont need to rationalize and analyze every single feeling we feel, right? no need to (over) analyze life, it's comlicated already.. hehe

Vanya Alessandra said...

i promise to live grandly, right ;)

Post a Comment