June 30, 2010

rainbow

I call it my personal torture chamber, where I usually transform my nothing to rainbow or transform my rainbow to nothing. When nothing’s there, it’s white, neutral, the mix-ation of all color exist. Only white, luminescent white. Nothing, bright nothing.

I create my scene there, or truthfully, the scene created automatically, based on what’s there on my mind. Some black and white painting. Some charcoal. Some pastels. Some colorful bold. Some washed. Some anything.


A blink of gloom and it’s become a monochrome ambiance painting in charcoal. A blink of rush and it’s become a glossy red. A blink of glam and it’s glittering itself.

And here, now, when the white transform itself become a big colorful rainbow and I’m standing in the middle of it, enjoying the sensation of changing ambiance. It’s like watching boxes of candies in the candy store or seeing through the window display of a gelato bar.

Here when a blink of happiness and it’s become an indescribable sweetness.

Damn, it’s sweet.

2 comments:

amadea said...

love-strucked-lovebird :D

Vanya Alessandra said...

la dolce vita :)

Post a Comment