September 29, 2010

destiny, with a sense of humor

Walking with you is one weird journey. First I ask for what I want, and it turns out that I get what I want plus what I need, all in one package.

It’s a journey without promise, without sweet words, without plan, without a glimpse of future. And it turns out that I like it. I, the compulsive planner, like it. Weird but true.

Who needs future when I have today? And I think I’m big enough to realize that nobody could promise about something they don’t really know. And future, future is one thing anyone sure won’t know about.

So why worry about it? We have today and let’s make it memorable.

After all, life is full of surprise, some up some down. Some call it coincidences, some call it fate.

I call it serendipity.

Like you said, love will always find a way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment