September 22, 2010

it's all about shoes

One day, my boyfriend asks me, what’s my favorite thing? After few minutes of contemplation (contemplation?! blah!), I’ve got the answer.

Why it took me so long to define it? It’s really simple.

Shoes.

Yeah, shoes. The things that we wear in our feet.

I love all kind of them.





















They’re my biggest obsession from I don’t know when. I can spend hours just to walk around the mall and see all the shoes stores exist. I like to try them. I like to touch them. I couldn’t but all of them of course, they’re so damn expensive sometimes. I just like to see them, and try them if I like it, and sometimes when I want to spoil myself, I buy them if my ATM can afford it of course.

One of my deepest dreams is to own one super big closet where I can put all of those beautiful shoes of mine that I’ll have later in my life. I couldn’t blame shopaholic woman when it comes to fashion, because I myself really love to own few pairs of beautiful shoes.























And I’m not some uncontrolled shopaholic. Yes, I love shoes. Yes, I love to wear them. But I just buy them when I need it or when I feel I deserve to buy it.

If you wonder why I love shoes so damn much? It’s simple.

























One, they’re simply gorgeous.

The higher the better, make me feel higher, better, prettier, and sexier.

Yes, sometimes they hurt so much. They’re like some high class bitch that men want to have as a partner in a party but not as a wife in life.
























Second, some of them are like the symbolism of freedom.

The softer the better, they make my step easier, lighter, and more comfortable.

And yes, sometimes they look so casual, so simple. But the real quality of them won’t fool you. High quality won’t hurt your feet, only hurt your wallet maybe.























High-heels (kitten heels, stiletto, and wedge). Mules (no back around the heels). Slingbacks (secured by strap behind the heels). Platform (very thick soles and heels). Court shoes, known in the US as pumps. Boots. Ballet flats, known in the UK as ballerinas, ballet pumps or skimmers. Sneakers or canvas. Moccasin (soft shoes without a heel and usually made of leather). Saddle shoe (leather shoe with a contrasting saddle-shaped band over the instep). Slip-on shoe. Boat shoes. Flip-flop.

Oh my, just talking about them makes me fly.

No wonder I adore Weitzman, I love Choo, I’m craving for Ferragamo, I cherish Madden, I have lust for Lacroix, I worship McQueen.

And above all of them, I pronounce Loubotin as the King of all. He’s my God in the shoe world.

Shoes are definitely my soft spot in life. And having a closet full of them is my utopia.

2 comments:

amadea said...

so cute reading your passion about shoes, my dear shoe-fetish friend hehehe.. anw, what's your dream shoes? or heels ? Loubotin's? which one?
so cute, reading this post, comparing with your others' post hehe..feels like facing the other side of you :p

Vanya Alessandra said...

women is like diamond, they have so many face you wouldn't know which one it is lols

Post a Comment