April 1, 2010

I wish I was born heartless, baby

I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t notice your presence that first time at all.
I wish I was born heartless, that way when I feel your presence I won’t skip my heart beat for a while.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t talk to you.
I wish I was born heartless, that way when I talk to you I won’t realize your wonderful dreamy eyes with its thick eyelashes.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t melt after I find your soul from your eyes.
I wish I was born heartless, that way when I hear you talk I won’t fall for your words.
I wish I was born heartless, that way your words won’t feel like musics in my ears.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t realize your heat radiating from your body.
I wish I was born heartless, that way your body won’t attract me towards you like a magnet.
I wish I was born heartless, that way when you first touch me I won’t feel electricity stings me hard.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t feel like I need you now.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t craving even though it's just for your simple touch.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t feel comfortable when you hugs me.
I wish I was born heartless, that way your smell won’t take my breath away.
I wish I was born heartless, that way when you kiss me I could step back.
I wish I was born heartless, that way when you want me I could say no.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I could easily go from your life before we’re getting intense.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t get obsessed with you at all.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t fall in love with all of you, good and bad.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t getting crazy about you.
I wish I was born heartless, that way when you like slipping away from my life I could feel nothing.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t wait for you at all.
I wish I was born heartless, that way your face won’t keep coming back to my mind.
I wish I was born heartless, that way when I sleep alone in my bed I won’t cry in my sleep remembering you.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t dream of you in all my disturbed sleep.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won't search for your shadows in any place possible.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t miss you at all.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t waste my tears wanting you.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I won’t feel anything about you.
I wish I was born heartless, that way I would never know about love.
I wish I was born heartless, but it’s just too late.

ps. demi menjawab banyak pertanyaan, ini DEFINITELY bukan tentang The X-Files. like i have nothing to think other than him deh ah.

2 comments:

amadea said...

hahaha baru mau tanya itu ttg pngalaman pribadi bukan, tapi udah dijawab dengan gamblang di PS nya hahahaa..

Vanya Alessandra said...

hahaha udah ditanyain soalnya, jadi demi mencegah pertanyaan berikutnya mending gue tulis disana aja deh.

Post a Comment