April 1, 2011

Prayer

God,

I try hard enough to be good.
And if you see that that’s not enough,
I’ll try harder and harder.

You may test me, tempt me, and try me,
Slap me, step on my foot, bring me to my knees,
You may let me cry, scream, afraid,
Just remind me that You have some reasons to make me this way.

Because I know, You never leave me alone;
You will give me sweet and warm,
You will fulfill my need,
You will hold me when I’m fall,
You will lead me when I’m blind,
You will show me the way when I’m lost,
You will talk to me when I’m deft,
You will comfort me.

Despite all the hardness of life,
Despite all the tears and hurt,
I do know that you will make me smile and laugh too.

I’m pretty sure that You’re planning something wonderful for me,
After all, there is always a rainbow after the rain.

So I’ll try my best not to complaining.
I’ll try to live accordingly to You.
And I believe in You, fully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment