March 15, 2011

Album of The Now (:

And the winner goes to: Train – Save Me San Francisco. Do you know about them? I think you do, because they’ve been so popular lately. The songs in this album are so great! Train’s really brings me into a different perspective of music. Since I start to hear Hey, Soul Sister, I feel desperately in love to their songs. For your information, the theme of this album is love. As I quote from their site, Monahan explored the age-old concept of love through his signature storytelling lyrics and the album, as he explains, is "about love in every way you can think about it."

I confess that I just know about them lately, maybe last year. And I, myself, know this band because of this album. I never hear about them before, shame on me. And to know that they’ve been in the music world for 7 years! Where am I before?

The first song that makes me fall in love with them is Hey, Soul Sister. Their tune makes me want to swing with the song. It always makes me smile. After that, I fall in love with If It’s Love. Their third single that still going up and down in billboard chart now is Marry Me.

One of their songs that still linger in my head is Shake Up Christmas, but it’s not in this album. Everytime I plays this song in my car or my boyfriend’s car, someone always spoke, “The Coca Cola’s song!” and I always answer, “Really?” and they will say, “Not sure.” I really never watch any television program, so there’s no chance that I will know about any advertising song. And just now I find out that this is really the song for Coca Cola advertising! (Thanks to Mr. Google) You really always surprise me, Train!

So, for now, consider me as the fans of Train. Tho I don’t really know about them, about the personnel, the history, the biography, whatever. I just know that I like their songs. I really really like their songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment