June 22, 2011

Him again

I’m bored, with so many works to do and so little time to take a peaceful breath. So, like exactly everyone’s doing around here, I open my facebook and stalking my boyfriend’s page (yeah baby, I spend some of my time to do that when I’m bored). And I found this picture that he had taken somewhere I don’t know. And it captivated my eyes.



Damn, it is good.

I don’t even know that he could play with his work like that, that he could, by all means, play with emotions in his picture. That’s why I decide to take some time from my lunch break to write this, because I wanna show you his work.

Seeing this picture makes me feel the small dosage of sensuality of it, the small container of sexiness, and the naked desperation. This picture show some sad story somehow, but I can smell a passion too.

And I don’t even know where the hell did he take this picture from.

Well, well, my boyfriend, amazingly, has some art streak in his blood. And it’s really turn me on (don’t use your dirty mind to interpret it, okay).

2 comments:

amadea said...

hahahaha gw cuma mau komen kalimat terakhir lo hahahaa..so funny :D anyway, happy anniversary yahh!!

Vanya Alessandra said...

makasih dea manis :)

Post a Comment