July 10, 2010

My day

is divided into five time-phases (yes, darling, I found the fifth phase yesterday). First phase is when I miss you a little. It's happen when I'm busy doing something while I'm not talking to you. Second phase is when I miss you a little bit more than a little. It's happen when I'm talking with you while doing something else without seeing you directly. Third phase is when I miss you a lot. It's happen when I'm talking with you doing nothing, again without seeing you directly. Fourth phase, I found about it only yesterday, is when I miss you more than a lot. It's happen when I'm not talking with you while I doing nothing. And fifth phase, last phase, is when I don't miss you at all. It's happen in two conditions. One is when I'm sleeping because I always see you in my dreams. And two is when I see you directly, the real version of yourself. That's two conditions when I don't miss you at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment